In 2016, Pulse Locating proved a commitment to Health and Safety by obtaining the ASNZS4801 accrediation. Pulse Locating are dedicated in providing a safe and healthy worksite for all of our staff, our clients and the general public.
We do this by implementing the following:
- Continual training and constant re-education of our staff, especially in company Health & Safety policies and procedures;
- Produce and continually revise effective Safe Work Instructions as well as risk mitigating documents such as Safre Work Method Statements and Hazard Reports;
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, regulations, Standards and Codes of Practice
- Establishment of an OHS Committee;
- Continually improving performance against measurable targets and objectives;
- Careful analysis of all projects for individual safety concerns;
- Continual adherence to ASNZS4801.
Safety is everybody’s business!
As well as our Health and Safety accreditations, Pulse achieved the international standard of ISO9001, Quality Management Systems.
We recognise that we provide for a diverse range of clientele, thus our objective is to provide them with a individually tailored service that meets their requirements, as well as providing quality and customer satisfaction. We do this with a risk management approach, as well as continually improved operation efficiency and effectiveness.
Pulse Locating work to various codes of practice, legislation, regulation and in particular, the AS5488-2013 (SUI) – Australian Standard: Classification of Subsurface Utility Information for service and utulity location. Pulse have developed a quick-read guide on the Standard’s four quality levels which can be found here:
The standard aims to ensure total worker and public safety as well as minimise extremely expensive property damage when there is a service strike.
The full Standard can be found at SAI Global.